The Learning Brain Europe events present a unique opportunity to learn about effective strategies that build on the latest brain science and make learning more effective and classrooms more purposeful.
The aim is to expand teachers’ understanding of how the brain learns and develop their ability to create more effective classrooms. Teachers, managers and support staff attending events benefit from:
- increased knowledge about current research into how the brain works
- awareness of alternative teaching methods
- hands-on experience of practical applications
- establishing contact with experienced practitioners
- appreciation of issues that might need to addressed within the classroom
Thank You to our Conference Attendees
Thank you for joining us at the LBE conference on Friday 22nd May 2015, we had a great day. Your presence helped to make this event a great success and we hope you have been able apply some of the techniques our speakers presented.
Please find below a short video clip of the 2015 conference, it’s a terrific record of the ethos of the conference and the enthusiasm of the delegates.
The conference was a resounding success with over 220 delegates attending.
Quotes from this year’s Conference attendees include:
- A truly professional and well organised event with intriguing speakers and thought provoking learning.
- New, exciting ideas about how to constructively engage and excite children in the classroom.
- The balance between theory and practical tips was perfect. I have certainly had an extra spring in my step this week and my students appear to have enjoyed my (even more) Rock n Roll classroom!
- Thank you for a wonderful day. We have all enjoyed it tremendously, and look forward to using some of the ideas we have learnt throughout the day.